After thorough and long research, both scientific and medical, Biofiber Hair Implant and Automatic Biofiber Hair Implant has been developed. Biofiber Hair Implantation is a procedure through which it is possible to obtain natural hair thickening immediately for make and female baldness (alopecia). It is a light aesthetic surgery.
Effectiveness and Safety of the Procedure
- Biocompatible materials are used for the safety of the raw materials that are focused on medical use.
- The implant can be totally reversed from the exclusive extractable root.
- Long lasting aesthetic result is ensured by exclusive instruments and the correct procedure performed.
- Qualified and experienced doctors perform the surgery.
- Biofiber Hair Implant protocol is followed
Benefits of Biofiber Hair Implant
- The result is immediate with natural hair
- The patient gets immediate phycological comfort after the procedure
- The technique of the surgery is soft
- There is no downtime for the patient
- In a few hours, the patient is going to get high hair density like 800 hair in an hour
- The procedure is done as an outpatient
- The procedure is simple and quick
- The procedure is reversible and painless
- A patient will have an active lifestyle after the procedure
- The patient will achieve progressive and gradual hair thickening
- The procedure is not costly and is affordable
- The patient will age, but not their hair
- Hair will not turn white with the aging of the patient
- The procedure can be performed for Biofiber Hair Transplant alone. Also, the procedure can be done with a combination of other medical or surgical treatments.
- Some re-implants might be needed for maintaining the desired result
- Hygiene of the scalp should be maintained as well as aftercare
- A person suffering from diabetes, lupus, hepatitis, autoimmune diseases, HIV, etc. cannot go through the procedure
- The procedure is not recommended for a patient who is suffering from scalp disease
You can check out the costs and compare them by clicking on the link hair transplant cost comparison.