If your smile has imperfections that dental tools, contouring, bonding, and other orthodontic treatments cannot fix, affordable dental veneers NJ may be the right solution. Sometimes referred to as dental porcelain laminates or porcelain veneers, dental veneers are wafer-thin tooth-colored materials that are custom-made to cover the front surface of your teeth to enhance your appearance. Your dental care provider can choose a certain shade of porcelain to improve a discolored tooth. Veneers can also help augment the position and shape of your teeth. A dental veneer can give your chipped tooth a new whole look.
Signs that you May Need Affordable Dental Veneers NJ
- You feel embarrassed when you smile: If you’re considering dental veneers, then you’re most likely unhappy with your smile. There are numerous reasons why you may be unhappy with your smile. However, affordable dental veneers NJ can help resolve most of them.
- You have severely stained or discolored teeth: If you have tried several over-the-counter whitening products without any success, you can get better results through dental veneers. Keep in mind that in-office teeth whitening may not work on some severe stains.
- You have gaps between your teeth: Are you afraid of smiling in front of your friends because of gaps between your teeth? Whether small or big, dental veneers can help restore your natural smile.
- You have uneven, misaligned, or irregularly shaped teeth: Affordable dental veneers NJ can help resolve minor alignment issues. Additionally, if you have uneven or irregularly shaped teeth, dental veneers may be the best solution. Your dental care provider will customize the shape and color of your dental veneers to ensure that you get a more even and aesthetically-pleasing smile.
- You have worn down teeth: As you age, your teeth get worn down. This is often caused by teeth grinding and clenching. When you clench or grind your teeth frequently, the top part of your teeth will become flat over time. This can cause major dental problems if not resolved properly. If your teeth are severely worn down, dental veneers can help restore the appearance of your teeth.
Advantages of Affordable Dental Veneers NJ
Give Your Teeth a Natural Appearance
Dental veneers are a great option for those with broken, discolored, misaligned or misshapen teeth. The shell of these veneers conceals the existing cosmetic problems and gives your teeth a perfect and natural appearance.
Dental Veneers are Stain Resistant
Compared to other treatments such as resin composites, affordable dental veneers NJ are able to resist stains better. This permanent solution isn’t vulnerable to permanent staining that often comes with drinking a daily cup of tea or coffee.
Some dental procedures such as crowns need extensive grinding during the preparation phase to give your tooth a natural look. However, dental veneer placement is a more conservative dental procedure that only requires the removal of the enamel. The procedure is not only less invasive but also provides a stronger bond compared to traditional crowns.
Easy to Maintain
Affordable dental veneers NJ don’t need much care. However, to prolong the lifespan of your veneers, ensure that you brush and floss them just like your natural teeth. Additionally, you should visit your dental care provider for professional polishing and follow-up meetings.
Get Affordable Dental Veneers NJ
A single dental veneer can cost several hundred dollars or even more . Depending on your desired outcome and dental health, you may need one, two, or several veneers. Keep in mind that dental veneers NJ are not covered by dental insurance, but you can get affordable dental veneers NJ by signing up as a DentalSave member .