On average, adding a new bathroom or converting a room without rough plumbing installation to a bathroom costs about $15,000.
Adding custom features or expensive upgrades easily excelsit to $25,000 including the whole project from rough plumbing bathroom installation and electrical works to sink, toilet and shower installation.
To see exactly how much, check bathroom installation project costs below.
- Rough plumbing bathroom installation: most homeowners spend $1,000 tosupply line plumbing. The price fluctuates basing on the size of your bathroom and pipe material.Adding a shower tub combo also increases your expenses.
- Shower installation: upgraded showers come with upgraded costs. The average shower installation cost is nearly $3,000, some shower additions range from $500 to $10,000.A new shower often makes up one-third of the total bathroom addition cost.
- Bathtub Installation: the average cost goes up to nearly $3,000. Your installation cost can be less in case, if you installing a shower tub combo or opting for expensive tub options. The cheapest tubs are fiberglass and steel (from $300) while the most expensive are cast iron and marble ones ($2,500 maximum).
- Toilet Installation: the average person uses the toilet nearly eight times a day or 2,500 times per year, three years of his life (according to the World Toilet Organization). Without rough plumbing, the toilet installation in new bathroom will not exceed $600.
- Sink: Be ready to pay between $250 and $500 forprofessionally installed sink.Depending on its style (vessel, pedestal or undermount) the price could swell up to $1,000.
6.Faucet Installation: the cost depends on chosen finishes that range from brass and chrome to stainless steel and brushed nickel. The total cost ranges from $180to $250.
7. Flooring Installation: the average cost is about $2,500.But it truly comes down to material with vinyl as the cheapest installation option ($3.00/sf) and tile or hardwood as the most expensive(up to $8.00/sf)
- Bathroom drywall installation: the price depends on your location, size and the difficulty of project, on average expect to pay about $1.50 – $2.00/sf for installation
- Other additions
Countertop – $2,000 to $5,000
Cabinet -$500 to $4,000 (entire project)
Heated Bathroom Floors – $500 – $1,500
Mirror – $50 – $300
Bathroom Fan – $100 – $400
Track Lighting – $450 – $700
Jacuzzi – $1,500 – $13,000
Backsplash – $20/sf – $41/sf
Automation – $550 – $2,500